list IP address newest oldest hits net address cc country name
- Various lists maintained by the firewall during operation.
- IP address
- Source IP address
- Most recent time in h:mm:ss before present time that an IP was seen.
- First time in h:mm:ss before present time that an IP was seen, display as '-' if there's only one hit recorded.
- How many hits from this IP have been seen.
- net address
- Top level (RIR - Regional Internet Registry) network address for this IP. Duplicate network addresses are removed to unclutter the display.
- ISO Country Code
- country name
- Country Name, may be abbreviated from the ISO form.
- Displayed after the list, the summary indicates IPs per list with hits, and total IPs and hits on record.
- Nothing fancy, see deltree page.
- The deltree server has been up on this Internet facing connection for over four years, it serves this small website and a limited ftp area.
- local mirror
- Deltree also acts as a local mirror for OS install trees from slackware and slamd64 as well as the kernel source repository.
- Controls the local network and provide firewall service for a mix of windoze and linux boxen.
- the name
- The old joke about what's the best thing to do with an ms-dos box: deltree c:\*.*